In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

clarification.

So I've been feeling guilty about using The Shack as an example for my previous blog. I feel as though I should clarify a bit. I've got love for my Jesus, but I'm not so much a fan of Christian fiction. Which is why The Shack didn't bowl me over. Loving Jesus does not equal loving Christian fiction which, to me, neither teaches (since it's someone's interpretation) nor entertains due to the aforementioned blog's details of literature lack-luster. If you want some good Christian fiction, read the Narnia Chronicles.
So although this entry is a bit bland, I now feel better. Also, my husband is watching Alien vs. Predator which is even more excruciatingly mind-numbing than it sounds, and now seemed as good a time as any to throw on a new entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home