In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Friday, March 02, 2007

Public apology to the guy who has my old NYC cell number:

I can't remember your name right now, although I've been told it more than once, but I wanted to tell you that although I realize that it must be terribly obnoxious to continue to receive calls for a certain 'Sara', I must confess that it gives me great joy to know that my friends continue to try to reach me at my old number, as they have not updated their own cell phones yet. I understand that this has now reached into the double digits, as has been reported to me by my absentminded friends. I have fabulous acquaintances. I hope you are not recieving more calls from my friends than you are from yours.
Sincerely,
Sara A. Hinshaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home