In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Birthday Resolutions.

This year I am going to NYC again for my birthday and, as Ryan is coming with me, I have decided to set a few rules:

I will not allow Laura to talk to the absolute weirdies that she tends to attract when we go out.

I will not allow Laura to take pictures of me with these weirdies.

I will not eat the moldy cake that these "friendly" pizza guys gave us for free that were CLEARLY covered in mold which we partially ate because we didn't notice until the next morning. (Look how freaking happy they were! I hate those guys. Jerks. Moldy cake jerks.)

Furthermore, I will not look diseased. I got off the plane and went out. That's my excuse. And it's a good one. So shut up about it. And the moldy cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home