In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Conversation I had today in my creepy vet's office which is so cheap that I can ALMOST overlook the weirdies that go there.

Woman #1: "Girl, we got to go soon. I got to ur-in-ate and I can't hold it no more."

Woman #2: "You know, if you hold your urine, your eyeballs pop out."

Me (After literally, 2 hours of playing mute with my head buried in my arms on top of Catboy's carrier): "Then please go pee. I don't want to see that."

And neither of those women were even the weridy who kept talking about her cattery, or the one with a pitbull and the tattooed star under her eye. They were, however, somehow related to the guy who kept telling Woman #1 that he needed to go so he could get ahold of his 'incense dealer' because his friend 'done smoked it all already'.

The vet really is cheap though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home