In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm like the little chicken that did all the freaking work herself. But then didn't get any bread or anything.

I raked the leaves.

I bagged the leaves.

I got a rash on my finger from the leaves which my crackhead doctor told me could be a form of herpes because it's a good FREAKING idea to tell that to a hypochondriac. I spent two days crying and afraid I had herpes. Which it wasn't. Crackhead.

I took all the bags out to the side of the road for leaf collection.

I took all of the bags back into my garage because my neighbor told me the wrong day.

I took all of the bags back out to the side of the road (thirty 30-gallon bags, mind you) a month later. In a blizzard.

Leaves suck. These are my leaves. Ooooh! And my Christmas house. :)

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Lola said...

It was a hen, not a little chicken.... just so you know. Not that that matters. I shouldn't have even brought it up. Forget I said anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home