In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Weirdness at the podiatrist's.

Today, I went to the podiatrist to get my ankle looked at which has been obnoxious since the marathon. (It's fine, no worries.) So, I'm waiting to check out, and this OLD woman is talking to the receptionist and she's got a roll of toilet paper on her cane. Which was weird enough. Like, most old ladies stuff a wad of it up their sleeve. This broad wasn't playing around. So she's all done and she says good-bye and then she turns back around to the receptionist and says, "Is this environmentally safe toilet paper?" And the receptionist goes, "I'm not sure." But she's a good receptionist because she makes it sound like it's a totally normal question to be asking. And Kleenex Lady says, "Natalie said you can get environmentally safe toilet paper at Sam's. Is this it?" And Receptionist Lady says she'll go see. Which then really threw me off... Like, did she steal that toilet paper from the bathroom at the doctor's? And who the hell is Natalie?

Then, I went out to my car and there was a condom still in a wrapper on the sidewalk.

That's one craaaaaazy podiatrist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home