In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Friday, October 13, 2006

Reasons why the Chicago Marathon needs to be done soon.

1. I can get pedicures again. Because my pinky toe has completely regenerated itself. It is the most disgusting thing. Ever.

2. I can wear heels on Saturday nights again. I've tried it a couple of nights, but it hurts like hell. Running 15-20 miles and then wearing heels is stupid. I'm stupid. I love heels.

3. I can go out on Friday nights. Or stay in and read until 2am. But not have to go to bed at 9pm so I can get up at 6 to run sick amounts of milage.

4. People will stop saying, "Uh, wow- You're super skinny..." all the time. Yes, I realize. It's more the decrease in bra size that has me upset. I don't got much to give, freaking marathon. So demanding.

5. I can sleep in on Saturdays. And by sleep in, I mean get up at 7:30am and play on iTunes, Myspace, and Facebook until 11:00.

6. I can hang out without limping, sleeping, or popping pills to counteract my body aches. It's a good thing I suffer through wearing heels. If I was a limping, drowsy, pill popper wearing sweats people would start thinking me some kind of addict.

7. I can run inside like normal people do in the cold weather. A couple of weeks ago when we ran the 20 mile, it started pouring during the last 5 miles. Definately took 45 minutes for my lips to reduce the frighteningly bluish tint I was rocking when I finished.

On the downside, Brian and I won't have quality time crabbing at each other about our lives while we run, I'll have to rearrange my schedule to start working out at the gym, and at some point, I'm going to have to curb the Qdoba/Coldstone's weekend schedule I've been on for a few weeks now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home