In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A social plea.

Dear Society at Large,
Could we make it socially acceptable to wear camis and panties out in public? It would be awesome if sometimes when I was feeling particularly lazy I did not have to put clothes on when leaving the house. Unfortunately, I would look like a slutty and, as I am a teacher in this community, you can see my dilemma. Thank-you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Sara A. Hinshaw

5 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Problem

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll start a petition

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no pictures to go along with this post?

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Sara said...

It's so good to know that I have some support. It's an issue that isn't taken seriously enough today.

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got my support too Sara!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home