In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Lists in honor of our nation's birthday: Things I did over 4th of July weekend.

Types of food I ate from a grill.
1. Chicken.
2. Corn on the cob. Twice.
3. Two hamburgers.
4. A turkey burger.
5. Drumsticks.
6. Shrimp wrapped in bacon, covered in bbq sauce.
7. Two hotdogs.

Types of transportation besides cars I rode in.
1. Motorcycle
2. Pontoon
3. Speed boat
4. Leisure boat

Places I spent my time.
1. Anton's beachhouse in Algonac.
2. Muca's parents' boat in South Haven.
3. Amber's cottage in Richland.

Water I was on/in.
1. Watched the fireworks from Gull Lake.
2. Skinnydipped in Lake St. Claire.
3. Swam in Lake Michigan.

Number of bathing suits worn: 2

Number of times I got hit in the face by fishflies while in a speedboat: dozens

Number of times I peed in lakes: 2

Number of times I told Muca's niece to pee in the lake: 2

Number of times I ate ice cream for breakfast: 1

Number of hanging baskets I've killed by being gone so much lately: 2

Number of times I've felt pretty awesome: Oh... pretty much all the time.


Frenchy and I on day one of my Grill fest.

Krystal, Lauren, me, and Anton on the boat.

Krystal and I smiling before the fish flies incident.

Jud, Krystal, and I watching the fireworks.
My cool biker look.
Charlie and I after our motorcycle ride.

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things excluded from your list:

Number of times I took off my bathing suit in front of 4 guys (3 of whom are single): 1

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Sara... I know your friend Lauren! She went to school with me but graduated a year ahead of me. Her maiden name was Ballema and she lived around the corner from me. How crazy!! Love and miss you!! Give me a call when you get a chance! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home