In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Today I...

-Killed mosquitoes in my living room by spraying hairspray on them.
-Ate a mint Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich.
-Downloaded songs by Warren Barfield (favorites = '10 hours' & 'Grace')
-Ate dinner with the triplets.
-Went to church.
-Called Kristin three times to have her talk me out of stupid decisions I make.
-Drank a Smirnoff Twisted Green Apple.
-Layed out by the pool.
-Missed NYC a bit.
-Watched Grey's Anatomy.
-Wore four different outfits somehow.
-Painted my toenails twice. (The first time they got all jacked up because they weren't dry.)

One of my favorite pictures from NYC: Michelle, Linds, Laura, and I at Gin Mill.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hang out! Come to Texas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home