In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Reasons why you probably wouldn't have been friends with me in middle school.

1. I permed my bangs.
2. I always forgot to wear deodorant. I had to print out a sign that said "Don't forget your deodorant!" and tape it onto my ceiling so I'd remember it when I woke up.
3. If you were a guy, I wouldn't have talked to you anyway.
4. I came up with this plan to where I could put my spelling words in a ziploc baggie and hang it from the shower head so I could study my spelling words while I was showering in the morning.
5. I had to wear a mouth guard for a while before I got braces because apparently, my dentist had never heard of retainers. I am FAR less shy now than I was then, and cannot for the life of me understand how I was able to do this. I would be mortified now.


As a side note, Dougie said a few weeks ago something to the effect of my blog being uncomfortable to read sometimes. I'm guessing this might fall into that category. I'm going to need to hire someone to censor me soon. Particularly if I want to get a date anytime soon.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Lola said...

You forgot the part about being in love with Brandon Mossman.
Ha.
Hahahahahahaha.
love you!

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah....no uncomfortableness here. Wait, is uncomfortableness a word? Regardless, no censoring is required.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home