In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm crabby and no fun right now.

I am tired and sort of crabby, but haven't put anything up for over a week now so I felt obligated to do SOMETHING... And I actually do have something to write about, but I'm too tired and crabby to do it now. Maybe tomorrow.

BUT...

I did get hired into the Kalamazoo Public School system last week which is fabulous! I bought a new video ipod immediately after signing. I'm almost as excited to go to the dentist's now that I have benefits too.

Now go to this site. It is endlessly amusing.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Lola said...

Hooray! Hooray! And on a side note, I miss you :)

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home