In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Things that I would eat constantly if I did not care at all about my health or appearance.

1. virtually any kind of ice cream, except kinds with nuts because I really don't like nuts. Also, despite the fact that I enjoyed it when I was little, I no longer want to eat the kind of ice cream that has bubble gum in it because it is like eating colored rocks.
2. cookie dough- i don't really care what kind but, again, no nuts
3. bologna
4. Cadbury eggs
5. fresh cream to dip strawberries in
6. Milky Ways
7. Caramellos
8. caramel in general
9. Twinkies
10. Oreos
11. Velveeta macaroni & cheese- I eat a lot of this anyway, but I'd definately eat it daily if I could
12. cheddar cheese blocks
13. cheesecake- with the thick graham cracker crusts
14. martinis with cream in them- this is not really edible, but I try not to drink them that much because of all the stinking cream that has to go in those things to make them taste so fabulous
15. Nutella... mmm... in a crepe with sugar- I once ate only crepes with nutella and peanut butter for an entire two week's worth of breakfasts and lunches while travelling in Europe- I carried all three ingredients in my backpack
16. Reece's peanut butter cups and/or Reece's Pieces
17. those Strawberry Shortcake icecream popsicle things
18. chicken pot pies
19. Ranch Doritoes
20. Pop Tarts- I eat a lot more of those now that Cindy keeps my cupboards stacked :)
21. Peeps
22. icing- just straight icing- like the homemade kind that Melissa makes with tons of sugar- not the storebought kind in the cans- although I probably could eat that if I was in a pinch, no problem
23. Pillsbury crescent rolls
24. hamburgers- lots and lots of hamburgers
25. and Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper for that matter

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, I too love Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper. In fact, I am having it tonight for dinner. Too bad you don't live around here or we could indulge in it's tasty cheesiness together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home