In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Sunday, March 26, 2006

My twin, Michelle Rodriguez.

Here are the pictures as promised from earlier today. Also, for your viewing enjoyment, I was on Lola's blog today and got this link called MyHeritage.com where you can upload a picture of you and it will tell you what celebrity you look like. So when she did hers, it told her that she looked like David Schwimmer. While I, fortunately, did not come up as a man, I did come up as Michelle Rodriguez. I've posted pictures of us side by side below. As you can see, we are practically twins separated at birth. Obviously, this thing has a high reliability rate.



Me and my twin, Michelle. I'd probably call her Shellers for short. Seeing as we're so close and all.
My high school friend Sara Kelts and I at her wedding.
Nathan, Sara, and I. The one time heads of Davison High School Student Council. Nathan agreed that he should let off on the tanning after seeing this picture. My face looks fat. It's not really the most flattering picture ever...
My date for the night- Maaaaaatt. As you can see, it became ponytail time somewhere after the cutting of the cake.

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lola said...

The likeness between you and Shellers is downright uncanny. Seperated at birth, for sure.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't KNOW I had twins. That will teach me to have a C-section! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home