In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Why I love my boys so much.

I have the best guy friends on the globe. Seriously. Challenge me. I will wipe your face in the dust. Mostly, I find that this is true when they feel that I am being wronged by another guy. I all of a sudden have these incredibly protective brothers ready to take some poor guy out on my behalf. Today my friend Charlie texted a boy who shall remain anonymous with the following:
"Hi. I am 6'4" blonde 200lbs 28 yrs and have aggression issues. love, charlie"

My friend Ryan is continually trying to set up scenarios to meet up with the same boy so as to tell him all the reasons why he is missing out by not dating me. :)

And when you have friends like that, who really needs a boyfriend anyway?

Here are some pictures from this weekend- A fabulous Jeremy Camp concert and then out to Cheeseburgers in Paradise with some of my baseball boys.

Caesar Andy and I.

Breann, Krystal, and I on the way back from the Jeremy Camp concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home