In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Monday, February 13, 2006

V-Day, Shmee-Day.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's a thought for you, courtesy of this month's National Geographic:

"Love and obsessive-compulsive disorder could have a similar chemical profile. Translation: Love and mental illness may be difficult to tell apart."

I have enough mental illness characteristics. Thus, I will avoid furthering my mental demise by remaining single. I will also pretend that I am not bitter. I am pretending very hard. :)

P.S.- If you received my mass email this morning, you probably noticed that the subject was "Valentine's for Everyone!" While I meant this in the same way that I have been known to say, "Christmas for everyone!" it dawned on me when I saw it in my sent box that it does, in fact, look as though I am using the word Valentine to mean the card as opposed to the holiday, which would need your good old plural s instead of the 's. As you might have read in my blog a couple of days ago, the misuse of the apostrophe and s drives me crazy. Thus, even now, I am bordering on the brink of insanity thinking about my subject line being misconstrued. Basically, this obsession is further proof that I am crazy enough on my own. Have a fabulous VALENTINE'S Day and I hope you get lots of VALENTINES. *sigh* I feel a little better now...

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Lola said...

Thank's Sara :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home