In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stop pinching me.

Happy post-St. Patrick's Day! Last night I went to Burdick's with Dougie, Emily, Ryno, and Segal. Throw some green apple martinis into the mix, and you've got yourself a good night.

While I did have green on, I feel it is neccessary to state how much I hate when people find it amusing to pinch people who do not. It makes me want to laugh like I, too, think it is funny and then wind up and punch them in their face. That is just not funny. These are the same type of people who think it's funny when guys in movies get hit in the crotch or when someone runs face first into a pole. These things aren't funny. Stop laughing. I feel better now that that's off my chest.


Me, Dougie, and Emily. Move home Dougie!!!

Segal, the Itallian Stallion.
Me, Ryno, and Emily.


Emily and I and this obnoxious guy that I think Dougie worked with. Get out of the picture obnoxious guy.
Green, Green, Green!

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patty's Day, Sara. Erin go braless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home