In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Friday, May 05, 2006

BFF

I have often said that in bar bathrooms, all girls are best friends. I've had some crazy conversations in bar bathrooms. Tonight, while I was in the Monaco Bay bathroom with Muca, a girl started cleaning the bathroom sink and complaining about, "How could you be so drunk that you can't even keep water in the sink?" Then she said, "ALL women are queens! Don't matter if you're 16 or how old you are- if you've been blessed with a vagina, you're a queen!" Before leaving, she invited all of us, (about 7) to her wedding.

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Lola said...

It's too hot for that outfit at your barbeque. You're going to be sweating and then you're going to be worrying that you stink. Why don't you put on a tshirt or something?

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Ok- I'll have you know that I was at a barbeque this weekend and I would have been fine in this outfit. It was a little brisk. But because of the love I have for you, I'll do something about it. *sigh*

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Lola said...

You look much more comfortable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home