In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Monday, June 26, 2006

Thoughts on two pictures.

This was Ugly Shirt Night. Mine was a pink, crochet, tie dyed vest thing. I felt very uncomfortable wearing it. I will wear all out ugly crap, no problem. I also put myself into a good mood by choosing new and exciting ways to put together my outfits while showering in the morning. However, I discovered that I have a REAL problem wearing clothes that are just that side of ugly that people might look at me and think, "So.... why is she wearing that? Someone should help her pick our her clothes." (I think this sometimes, so I assume that others would think this of me.) I wanted to walk up to people, casually lean towards them and whisper from behind my hand, "It's Ugly Shirt Night. I usually wear terribly cute clothes. So... just wanted you to know."


I went camping this weekend with Brian, Krystal, and Jud. We went on a 'hardy hike' over dunes. Things I wore to hike hardily:
1. Purple cami
2. Small cut off shorts
3. Pink and black Adidas shoes with little pull cord shoe strings with no socks
4. Huge, pink sunglasses which Brian told me filter no sun out.

Hardy hiking is fun. You just have to know how to dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home