In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Excuses for my lack of posts as of late.

1. I bought a house. I just moved in on Saturday.
2. My computer broke. I haven't had it for a week and a half.
3. I just got internet hooked up.
4. I think those reasons pretty much cover it actually.

Sidenote: This week I saw a bumper sticker that read: Born to Bowhunt. I started thinking about putting one on my car. Conversations would run as follows:

"So- You bowhunt?"

Me: "No."

"So what's with the sticker?"

Me: "Well... ah... hard to explain. I have never bowhunted. BUT- it's sort of like I was born with this INTENSE desire to bowhunt. Like, for lack of a better way to explain it, I was born... to bowhunt. So I'm just waiting for that desire to come to fruition. It's weird... I don't know if you'd understand..."

"Oh."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home