In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Friday, August 11, 2006

People I have wanted to punch in the face lately.

1. The TOOL working at the Circuit City Verizon store who took TWO HOURS to merely trade in my new pink Razr phone for one that actually works. And then tried to blame it on a deaf guy who was in there before me. Tool.

2. The piece of crap guy who lives across the road from me and whistles everytime I leave my house. Because his profession, as it turns out, is to sit in his damn broke-down lawn chair next to the bench press in his FRONT YARD and WHISTLE at his neighbors.


Here are some pictures from Jik & Dawnie's wedding, neither of whom are tools or pieces of crap. Thus, I thankfully had no desire to punch either of them in their faces.

Nicolas James and I. Ahhhh- memories...
My fab-u-lous dates, Ryno and Segal. Also, the goldfish that I took at the end of the night, Bacon, who was transplanted from the bowl to the toilet in less than 12 hours. Being a wedding centerpiece is freaking exhausting.
Segal and I. In the words of Segal, "That's hot."
Emily, Ryno, Dougie, and I.
Ryno and I.


*As a sidenote which is unrelated, Lola inspired me to figure out my typing words-per-minute score. As it happens, I type between 89 and 94 words-per-minute. I will quote from an encylopedia:

The average person is expected to type 30-40 words per minute using the touch typing technique ... 40-50 words per minute is considered excellent, and some have been clocked at over 90 words per minute.

So, basically, instead of a 'Born to Bowhunt' sticker, I would like a 'Born to Type' sticker. That's all.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Lola said...

OH, YOU WANT TO HAVE A FLIPPING TYPING CONTEST NOW? BRING IT ON. I'LL OUTTYPE YOU WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND MY BACK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home