In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Monday, August 28, 2006

Things that I sometimes think so strongly that I am afraid I said it out loud.

1. Your outfit is seriously horrific.
2. Be serious with that hair.
3. I just want you to stop talking. I don't want you to open your mouth anymore.
4. Those pants are entirely too tight for you to have put on your body.
5. I need you to take the scrunchi out of your hair. Right now.
6. You have a scary, clown-face-like foundation line along your jaw.

Those sound horrible. I mean them in a "Help Me Help You" kind of way. Or something.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Lola said...

It helps if you say them out loud, but really quietly. That way you feel like you've gotten it off your chest but no one's feelings get hurt.

Plus, I would like to add one-

"WOAH, chill out with the eyeliner"
Less is more, people, less is more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home