In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Current Playlist. Not that you care, but it's my blog.

1. Peace & Hate - The Submarines
2. Blankest Year - Nada Surf
3. Black Mercedes - One Block Radius
4. Here (In Your Arms) - hellogoodbye
5. Still Luv' Huh - Floyd the Locksmif
6. Far Away - Todd Edwards
7. Part of My Life - India.Arie
8. Colors - Amos Lee
9. This Bouquet - Ani DiFranco
10. Sewn - The Feeling
11. Girl America - Mat Kearney
12. Song Beneath the Song - Maria Taylor
13. Cosy in the Rocket - Psapp
14. Pretty Little Thing - Fink


I considered adding Justin Timberlake's 'Sexy Back', until I read this informative review found on amazon.com. I italicized my favorite parts for you.

real wack, August 29, 2006


Sexyback is superwack to me. this song reminds me of a few tracks from back in the day. makes me think of Trent Rezinor's "closer" Meets Laidback's "White horse". Timberlake is trying to channel so much,but ends up forgetting the most important person in the song&that is himself. a really flat track.


Thank-you, Clever Reviewer. I knew you wouldn't steer me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home