In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Monday, October 09, 2006

I didn't die.

So, school happened and everything stopped being funny and I spent a lot of time crying in the last month. True. BUT, things are getting better and I've been losing my fan base and getting lots of complaints, SO here is my attempt to get back in favor. I'm always a fan of lists.

THINGS THAT HAVE KEPT ME FROM GOING INSANE LATELY:

1. Buying lots and lots of music off iTunes: Amos Lee, Joshua Radin, John Mayer, Justin Timberlake, Mat Kearney, Reindeer Section...

2. Grey's Anatomy coming back on. And... I might have bought seasons 1 and 2. I. Can. Not. Get. Enough.

3. New down pillows and comforter. Except it doesn't really help in the morning. Just when I'm going to bed.

4. John the Janitor. He makes sure I'm eating when I stay at school till 7 or 8pm everynight and gives me Butterfinger candybars.

5. Eating Qdoba and Coldstones with Ryan. Um... every weekend. Whatevs. I ran 20 miles last Saturday. I use it as an excuse to do anything.

6. Pink and green plaid folders that I keep my school information in.

7. Orange Creamsicle lip gloss by my computer at school.

8. The new, super-sharp, super-fast pencil sharpener in the copy room at school.

9. Skinny Cow mint ice cream sandwiches.

10. Facebook.

11. The radical metal skull ring one of my students gave me.

12. Cherry vodka and lemonade.

13. The Chicago Marathon is in two weeks and I can start getting pedicures again. Except not from the guy who did it last time. He sucked.

14. Olde Penninsula hambugers. I freaking HEART hamburgers.

15. My new (embarrassed half-smile) pink Nalgene bottle.

16. The chocolate covered caramels I have hidden in my top file drawer.



And here are some pictures to make up for the sad, sad fact that I just don't have enough funny stories yet. Life was a bit stressful there for a while. I'm getting there...

Ryan and I at his friend's birthday.

My cute sister and brother-in-law. In my house. Which is also cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home