In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Inappropriateness at the art museum.

Today, I took my students on a trip to the art museum. It was kind of a bad choice. Here are some highlights:

-Student picking gum off of the pavement.

-Student poking a dead squirrel with a stick.

-Student singing these song lyrics: "I'm in love with a stripper" while walking among the artwork.

-Student's pants falling down repeatedly which may or may not have shown his underwear with a skidmark on it.

And my personal favorite...

-Ryan came and helped me chaperone. He's pretty fabulous. :) So he took some of my boys to the bathroom. My favorite kid, who has some.... issues.... put a crapload of hand soap in his mouth and started frothing bubbles out.

Interestingly, one of my girls did that last week too. Whoooooo puts soap in their mouth?! Sick.

Important side note. Ryan bought me this pink dirt devil which I am in love with.

Aaaaaand, here are some pictures.

Ryan loved this hat. Couldn't get enough.
Jess and I with some random Batman kid.
Tyler and I cheering. I'm a really good cheerer.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home