In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Monday, January 01, 2007

Aaaaaaand it's 2007.

Last night Ry and I went to Pat and Lori's wedding reception. They should move back because I miss them. Also, Timmy proposed to Kari. They should not move away because I would miss them too. Everyone should do what I say. Also, that 20-something girl in the glittery prom dress last night should DEFINATELY have listened to me. Or at least rethought the length.
I don't know. It really is weird how we just keep being the most attractive couple when we go out. Timmy and Kari, pre-engagement. :)
Pat and I.
Two of my favorite boys ever in life. Who are seriously lucky I like both of their significant others so much or I would be hardcore hating on some girls. Yay Kari and Lori!
Wedding Lori!
Timmy and I.

My long lost friend Ming and I.
Joe!

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey look, it's me! Great seeing you last night, I've got to get back to Kalamazoo more often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home