In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

NYC Pics

Ry and I at the Met. Ryan didn't believe me that the Egyptian temples were made of rock. I dropped it because he looked really cute in his new hoodie. From H&M. Because I love Ry. And H&M.
Ry and I at none other than the famed Gin Mill after dinner at the equally infamous Silk Road. Jon!!! My always favorite bartender with Laura and I.

Lots of love going around that night. Lots of it.
Dear Laura, I love you and you should move to Michigan and be my roommate here. Love, Sara

That's 5 pictures of 80. 79 of which were taken at the Gin Mill. I'll leave it to you to assume the ridiculousness of the 75 others I did not post. A fabulous birthday. As only NYC can provide. ;)

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Lola said...

AHA! Changing your outfit but not updating your blog is against the rules!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home