In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

All I do is talk about school. I'm a teacher. I don't know what else to say.

Quotes from today:

Me (at our calendar time at the start of the day): "J. what is your news for today?"

J.: "I have this fighting game at home that my mom and dad let me play. There's PUNCHING (demos included) and THIS STUFF (face smashing demo) and they hit each other with BOTTLES! Like, bottles that are empty you know? And then they break."

Me: "Uh, that's terrible. You need to pick a different news."


At recess, my tiniest boy, C., was balancing on a movable rope while another student was swinging it.

C: "OH SNAP! OH SNAP! OH SNAP!"

(C. falls on the rope, straddling it) "Oh, I hurt my nuts."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home