In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm sorry.

I've been an incredibly boring poster lately. Last week I had to smell two kids' butts at school to see which one smelled like the poop I'd been gagging over all day before I gave up and decided that the process of stopping the smell was far more disgusting than the smell itself. Yesterday, it was brought to my attention that, via permission slip, I had informed all of my chaperones for the field trip today that the field trip is tomorrow. So that was dumb. Except that I had to call all the parents yesterday morning while the kids were working and I was really glad when one of them called back that I didn't pick the Jason Mraz ringtone where he says 'damn'.

I'm boring right now.

I did go up north with Ry last weekend to Alison and Ben's, but that story isn't very good until I get the pictures to go with it so that will have to wait.

Again, I apologize profusely for my present lack of fabulousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home