In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Big squash. Big bites.

Ryan and I went camping in Ludington a couple of weekends ago. Something bit the CRAP out of my legs and I looked like a small pox victim for the entire week. And I itched like hell. And you can still see the red spots left on my legs. That was no good. Camping was fun though.



Tonight I got my first acorn squash out of my garden! I have cucumbers and zucchini and tomatoes and carrots and potatoes and onions growing too. I called Ryan to tell him how excited I was:

me: Honey! I just picked my first acorn squash! It's huge! And there are baby zucchini and cucumbers too! I know I don't even like cucumbers, but I'm SO excited! I grew those! From seeds!

Ryan: You're going to be crazy when you have a baby... 'Look what I did!'

Anyway... I am excited.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Lola said...

My fave is the church on Oakland down by Lakeside "God answers knee-mail."

Seriously, stop making yourself sound hokey.

There's a new one up there, but I can't remember what it is, clearly my sub-conscious has blocked it out.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Thao said...

Haha. The funny thing is, is that I can hear Ryan saying that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home