In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Semi-boring.

Summer school is done. Yay!
I went on vacation for a week with Ry, camping in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. Yay!
I started work this week- kids come next week. Hm...

Pictures:

In Luray Caverns. Look at all those stalactites! Crazy stalactites!
Natural rock slides. Cold. Fun. But I scraped my butt up. It was worth it.
Ryan made me eat this brat. He boiled it. It looked like an intestine. Which I suppose it kind of was. Which is even more disgusting. But it tasted ok. I just covered it in ketchup and mustard so I didn't have to look at it.

Also, we saw this sign at a church that said, "Everybody dies. Not everybody lives." I badly wanted to go take off the 'Not everybody lives' part. I think that would be hysterical.

In a week I'll be back at school. And I'll have crazy kid stories to make up for my lack of un-entertainment as of late.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I'm really glad that you will have kids next week. I've really been missing the entertaining stories. Not that your ginormous bug bites weren't entertaining... but... well, you get my drift. XOXO, Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home