In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Monday, December 05, 2005

Butts.

I have a confession. Today I worked in a kindergarten class and a little boy came up to me to tell me that another little boy was calling him names. I asked the accused little boy what he was calling the accuser.
Him: "Penny Butt."
Me: "What???"
Him: "Penny Butt."
And then I laughed really hard. In their faces. Penny butt... What the crap IS that?! Penny butt... (Muttering and rolling eyes appropriate here.)

Unrelated, I think that those Lamasil commercials for toe-nail fungus where the little fungus monster opens up the toenail like a door and hops in are the most disgusting things on television. Thinking of someone lifting my toenail up like that makes me want to vomit all over the tv. A close second are those Charmin commercials with the cartoon bears wiping their butts. Sick. I mean, SICK. Their faces when they are wiping make me vomit-a-rific all over again. They are so LOVING wiping with that toilet paper. It is very, very wrong to get that much enjoyment out of wiping, especially if it is a cartoon bear. Nast.

Also, my guy friends have redeemed their sex which is good. I'm just sticking with God for a while. He hasn't hurt me yet and I'm pretty sure that He's not gonna fail me on this one. :)

6 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me on this one, I think he was refering to the "quarter slot" adult version aka. "butt crack". Of course for them penny butt is more appropriate!!! lol How funny is that!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Lola said...

Once I was subbing in a kindergarten class and a kid came up to me and said that someone kept calling him an "Ugly Monkey". I think that's probably one of the best names ever, I use it all the time now...

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright more than the child saying penny butt..I need to know the child's reaction when you replied, "What the crap is that?"
I would have bought tickets to that show.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Lola- Ugly Monkey is definately a good one. Why don't I remember the Ugly Monkey story? Why didn't you ever call me and Ugly Monkey? That kind of hurts...

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Todd-
The "What the crap is that?" I managed to keep in my head thank God. I figured the laughing was enough. I have to set some kind of boundaries for myself. :)

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Mumma-
Next time I will have to ask. I wish I would have thought about that today. What do you think the adult version of DooDoo Man is? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home