In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's Christmas Time!


It's Christmas in my apartment! It's Christmas Time! Christmas Time I tell you! Frank came over to help because I have discovered this year that it is quite possibly the most depressing feeling EVER to have to decorate for Christmas alone. I did, however, tone down on some of the knick knacks this year. I'm not kidding you- I have craploads of Christmas stuff. Just craploads. (See picture below of the styrofoam ornament I made in Sunday School when I was... oh... around the age of 5. )

So now I'm in my living room on the floor under my Christmas tree with all the room lights off and the tree lights on and candles burning (because I burn candles oh.... all the time) and it's all snowy out and I have the Jars of Clay Christmas cd on which is all laid back and fabulous and it's CHRISTMAS time! If I had a fireplace I'd never leave my apartment again. (At least until I started feeling like a loser which would probably be in like, a day or so I'm guessing.)

Unrelated to Christmas, (unless you are looking for an unforgetable present for someone), you should visit this webpage and PLEASE, check out the pictures. I was told, in so many words, by Frank as well as my friend Melissa that I am the odd one out for not having heard of the amazing Flowbee, the haircutter you attach to your VACCUUM, through the infomercials years back and I am extremely sad that I missed out on that event. The people on the website look like they flipping LOVE this thing. They can't get enough. I am missing out. I am trying to convince Melissa, who knows of someone who owns one, that we should cut each other's hair this weekend. You can even cut pet hair! And I quote: "Please note when cutting your pets coat down to 1/2" inch it is essential to use the pet attachment. This will KEEP THE PETS SKIN IN PLACE." (I put the caps in to make sure you didn't miss this in case you wanted to use the Flowbee for this reason and don't want to literally SUCK UP AND CUT OFF your pet's skin. Also, trust me- I was not the one who left the apostrophe off of pets... It shows POSSESION man! Put the freaking apostrophe in! *sigh*)

And now, I'm going to bed because I took Melissa's advice on how to avoid wrinkles (regarding my entry on my eyes): "You've got to chub up girl!" and ate lots of pizza tonight and my jeans are uncomfortably tight. I will be in elastic wasted pants before you can suck the skin off a dog. And good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home