In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hello, I'm back. And my pants fit tighter now also.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Hope you all had fabulous holidays. I've been lounging here in Davison or in Indiana since the 23rd and am heading back to hoooome- Kalamazoo- tomorrow. Because I just had a big Mexican dinner with Brent and Tracy, I will refrain from typing too much. I need to go put my elastic pants on. I would first like to make one of my lists entitled:

Why I love my Grandma:

1. While playing cards I asked her if she would still love me if instead of talking, I just meowed. Her response: "That would get very annoying." She then insinuated that perhaps thoughts like these are why I am still single. When asked if she would still love me if I had a cat face (I don't know why I've been hooked on the cat face thing lately...) she said "Yes, you could be Hello Kitty."

2. I mooned her and she laughed.

3. When I woke up because she and my parents were talking loudly, I told them that they woke me up from my beauty sleep. My grandma: "Well, you didn't get enough." :)

As a side note, my dad and I watched all three of the Lord of the Rings movies which I hadn't seen. Those movies are stressful to watch. It was 10 straight hours of fighting. And of incredibly scary melted-pig-faced creatures. Now I don't have to watch anymore guy movies for a few months because I've filled my quota. Back to romantic comedies or, as Pat calls them, RoComs. Because nobody gets stabbed by gargantuan spider stingers, has their fingers bitten off, or goes into convulsions when an enormous eye sends shooting light rays through their bodies in Love Actually or Garden State. Sick.

4 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger academicecs said...

Don't try to cast this allusion that you were in Davison. HumBug!!! If you would have been here, you SURELY would have come and visited. I think you have become a figment of my imagination. Try to make it to my funeral!

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 Tracy, she's the cutest. Did you meet Precious? I have not met her yet but have heard plenty about her.

Happy Happy New Year!

PS - Garden State is like the best movie ever.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Sara said...

g. charles winther,
I hope that, on the dawning of the new year, you will consider giving me another chance. Mull it over.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Erin- I have seen Precious and she is really cute. :) Sorry we couldn't all get together over break- soon, soon... And Happy New Year to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home