In this quiet little place...

Proverbs 31:25-26&30

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I am the tiredest girl alive.

It's 7:30pm and I could have willingly been in bed about 30 minutes ago. I'm freaking beat. I started teaching yesterday in the class I will have until the end of the year because the teacher went on maternity leave. Yesterday was not so good so today I was mean. And I didn't care. Also, for the last week I have had this random twitch under my left eye that is driving me insane. I googled it as a symptom this morning (I am a recovering hypochondriac) and it turns out that it is a symtpom of brain cancer, which prompted me to call my mom at 7am to reassure me that I will live to see tomorrow. But, as it happens, I have nothing funny to write about because I'm so tired. So, in compensation, I will put up this picture of me in my sophomore year of college, staring down a Keebler Elf tin. I hope that will suffice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home